Sunday, June 3, 2007

PARADISE

I live on the South Shore of Long Island. I also have a home on the east coast of Florida that we call "Paradise." We don't go to Paradise that often. Work just seems to get in the way. But, when we do go, (mainly in February) ...the flip flops get dusted off, sunscreen gets put on, and the first order of business is Captain Hiram's for a cocktail or two. Captain Hiram's is located in Sebastian, Florida on the Indian River. This is where some of the best fishing can be done. If you are ever in the area stop by Captain Hiram's and see for yourself.

Or if you have been to Captian Hiram's email me and we will share stories!!!!!!!

8 x 10 Acrylic on a stretch canvas

cost: $ 60.00 unframed

If you are interested in this painting please email sahen07@yahoo.com

THIS PAINTING HAS BEEN WON BY "BACKSLAPKID"

3 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

Nice painting! I am south of Capt. Hirams I have been plein air painting there a few years ago. I am the leader of the Plein Air Painters of the Treasure Coast. We are painting at McKee Botanical Gardens tuesday morning if you would like to join us.

Lori

Sharon Henson, Artist said...

I would love to join you and your group on Tuesday. But, I don't think I would be able to get a flight from LI to Florida by Tuesday. (hahahahaha). Hope to be in Florida around the end of the summer see you then.

Sharon

My Own Benefit said...

I love this one! So pretty, so tranquil... absoulutely wonderful!

Deb