Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WELCOME TO STUDIO 33

In my profile I wrote, "I do not have a fancy studio" and as you can see I don't!!!!
Welcome to my living room.
Christmas time the tree goes up in the front window and we sit in the living room a few hours a night from December 23 to January 1. The tree comes down and we don't sit in the room until we have a party or the next holiday that we having at our home.
The only one that has taken advantage of this sunny, bright room is Bonnie , our Scotty. She has two wing- back chairs that she sits in and looks out of the front window, watching and protecting her love ones.
I have plans to keep my studio in this room because of the wonderful light we have in it most of the day and I can also see what's going on in my hood durning the day.
I could be in here for days and no one in the family would know I'm here because they never come in here.
How great is that?????
Stay tuned , improvements are in the planning stage.

No comments: